Deckman's is more than a culinary concept, it is a multisensory experience where we are 100% in contact with nature, which leads to being exposed to the environment (Our restaurant is totally designed to be outdoors).
Here are some suggestions to make your visit much more integrated to the context:
- Even when it’s summertime we have drastic temperature changes so we highly recommend to bring a light jacket we have a Mediterranean climate.
- If you are not coming here driving, we highly suggest to schedule a private transportation with a local provider.
- We do not have a regular public transportation system in our area.
- We suggest closed / comfortable shoe.
- Check the weather of your reserved date.
- Clothing appropriate to the temperature changes characteristic of the Valley.
- We suggest casual dress code, so that you can enjoy your visit fully in a context of "The table on the farm".
© 2024 Deckman´s at Mogor Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California