Deckman's is more than a culinary concept, it is a multisensory experience where we are 100% in contact with nature, which leads to being exposed to the environment (our restaurant is partially designed to be outdoors).
Here are some suggestions to make your visit much more integrated to the context:
- Make reservations online or via whats app. (Walkings are not allowed).
- Arrive 10 min before your reservation to go through the sanitary filters.
- Only groups of 10 people are accepted. We do not divide tables for groups exceeding 10 people (No exceptions).
- Only one child under 12 years old per table.
- Wearing facemask for access to the property is INDISPENSABLE.
- If you are not sitting at your table and/or consuming food or drinks, the use of facemask is MANDATORY.
- No cakes or decorations for celebrations.
- In case of presenting COVID-19 symptoms in the sanitary filter, we will reserve the right of admission to the complete reservation. Let us take care of you by creating a safe and comfortable experience for you; the most valuable thing is our costumer's safety. Let us adapt with sensitivity to this new normality with all the admiration and respect that medical and nursing personnel deserve in this contingency; today and always. Enjoying the scenery is MANDATORY.
- If you do not have your own vehicle, we suggest you schedule your transportation with your local provider.
- We do not have a regular public transportation system in our area.
- We suggest closed / comfortable shoe.
- Check the weather of your reserved date.
- Clothing appropriate to the temperature changes characteristic of the Valley.
- We suggest casual dress code, so that you can enjoy your visit fully in a context of "The table on the farm".
© 2021 Deckman´s en el Mogor Guadalupe Valley, Baja California