Deckman’s en el Mogor
+52 1 646-188-3960 / email@example.com
It is our goal to share with you the experience of bringing the “table to the farm.”
Unless otherwise noted, all
- Our Wine, Vegetables, Herbs, Lamb, Olive Oil, and Eggs are estate grown or produced here on the Mogor Ranch.
- Our Fish and Seafoods are sustainable, always from the Baja Penninsula and when possible from SmartFishAC.
- Our salt is from San Felipe
- Our cheeses from our neighbors both here in Guadalupe Valley and Ojos Negros
- Our beef is local and responsible.
- We make our beer with our Friends at Agua Mala Brewery in Sauzal,
- Our Mezcal is artisan from Oaxaca.
We strive to be as sustainable as possible and therefore do not offer commercial bottled waters or soft drinks. We re-capture our waste water to use for irrigation and recycle our plastic, glass and metal wastes.
All of our food is prepared to order which maximizes freshness and allows you to customize your order based on your dietary requirements. Please let your server know about special needs you may have, we are more than happy to comply.
Thank you for being part of the sustainable table that is Deckman’s en el Mogor. This is slow, not fast food.
Remember, everyday you vote with your fork. Choose wisely.
Directions to Deckman’s in the Valle de Guadalupe (Guadalupe Valley) Baja California, Mexico